Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kalosorisate!


Hello to all my fellow wargamers around the globe. Being a fashion victim myself I have decided to cave in and start a blog :-). I hail from Northern Greece and in particular the city of Thessaloniki. I have been involved in the hobby of wargaming since 2001. I picked the bug while studying at uni in the UK. I am very susceptible to new projects/periods/figures etc. so this blog will feature all sort of weird and wonderful toys :-) My main period is 15mm Napoleonics but lately I have been afflicted with a weird predilection towards GW products. In any case, welcome everyone and I hope to make this a fun place to visit with lots of eye candy. Make yourselves comfortable lads...

3 comments:

JG said...

Πολύ ωραίο blog! Αλλά στη Θεσσαλονίκη από τα λίγα που ξέρω η επίσημη γλώσσα είναι τα ελληνικά ...

Goutzman

Giles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giles said...

Good luck Theo! I will look forward to reading of your wargaming exploits, particularly your efforts to bring historical wargaming to fantasy gamers! (previous post deleted due to lamentable spelling...)